Friday, July 13, 2007

FUCK!


Yup at 1:37 PM today I will officially be turning off the twentysomething expressway. I have no freaking idea how this happened.

Anyway, to make myself feel better, here are some people that share my birthday and most are older than me:


Harrison Ford - 65 (7/13/42)
(and the sad part is I would be too old to play his girlfriend in a movie.)




Cheech Marin - 61 (7/13/46)
Smoke up man!




Cameron Crowe - 50 (7/13/57)
Almost Famous is one of my favorite movies ever. Having him on my birthday almost makes up for also having




Yup, Corey Clark (7/13/80)

and then there's also:



X- Pac - 35 (7/13/72)
Who you might remember as Chyna's asshole ex-boyfriend on The Surreal Life a couple years ago and who may be returning to the WWE.



Also turning 30 with me today is




Some actress named Ashley Scott. I've never seen her in anything, but she's pretty cute and doesn't look like an old lady so that makes me feel better. Girl, I'm sharing your pain.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday anyways hehehe.