Friday, June 22, 2007

Paris has seen the light ! (and it's not a camera flashbulb either!)

Well we know she's grateful for Valtrax

Paris Hilton called into Ryan Seacrest's radio show from prison claiming to be a changed woman.

"I'm so much more grateful for everything that I have, even just to have a pillow at night or food,. You know my gratitude has gone up so much and I just realize that the media used me to make fun of and be mean about it. Frankly [I'm] sick of it and I want to use my fame in a good way."

She also discussed the hardships of prison life. "I am behind glass and I want to give my dad a big hug and they won't even let me do that. That's how the rules are, you have to be behind glass. I'm not a criminal, I'm not dangerous, so it makes me feel like that. It's hard but I'm stronger everyday. I just can't wait to see my family and have a nice meal and be in my own bed and appreciate all the things I took for granted and never really thought much about."

Hey she's trying right? Good for her! So just for that I've decided to help her out with a list so she could get started on her newfound appreciation.


Some of the things Paris took for granted and never really thought much about:
  • undergarments
  • night vision
  • kegel exercises (her shit is droopier than this guy)
  • racial slurs
  • cell phone security settings
  • the inhabitants of the city in France
  • the fact that animals, especially wild ones, are not accessories (sorry, I'm on a total animal rights kick today)
  • sexual etiquette (answering a cellphone during sex is the equivalent of farting at the dinner table)
  • Britney Spears' mental health
Add your own!

SOURCE

No comments: