Thursday, April 26, 2007

In case you missed it part 2

Sorry, but I had to sit through 6 freaking hours of that drivel last night so I'm going to make you suffer. Idol Give Me Back My Time!

Here's another highlight from last night's show. It's a bunch of celebrites singing Stayin' Alive (brilliant song choice by the way, because the disease and poverty stricken people in Africa are indeed trying to do just that--you know, not DIE! Fucking asshats!) I bet all these celebs think they are doing something really great for charity by doing this and then they can go back to their spoiled, pampered lives and not feel the least bit guilty.

Anyway, it's pretty damn ridiculous. At first I was like--whoa, they got Michael Jackson? But it was just Teri Hatcher. The two Hughs were awesome though. Ever notice the older Goldie Hawn gets, the longer her bangs get? It's like rings on a tree. And Helena Bonham Carter scares the shit out of me. That is all.


No comments: