Thursday, April 19, 2007

Goodbye Sanjaya

We all knew it would happen eventually.

You gotta give the kid credit though. He came out every week with that crazyass smile and awesome hair and did his best to entertain us, knowing full well we were all laughing and making fun. You try doing that. So he kind of rules. Rock on Sanjaya and good luck! I'm sure Pantene will be calling any day now with an offer. If not, you can mooch off your sister after she poses in Playboy.

Wow, this is so not how I thought I'd react. I think I may actually cry. Wipe my tears away Blake!

Oh yeah, has anyone checked on Ashley since last night? I'm afraid that moron on Starving For Sanjaya might have eaten her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He needed to go, but I think he was always a class act :). I like how he changed the line from "how about love" to "other than hair" :D!

Kira said...

Poor Sanjaya. I kind of felt bad for him. He handled A LOT than I could at 17.

K

themediacloset.blogspot.com